How to Know When It Is Time For In-Home Care Assistance
As our mom ages, it becomes apparent that she needs more and more assistant with her daily care needs and taking care of her home.
Are you finding it harder and harder to meet her basic daily needs and struggle to answer this question, “Is it time for in-home care assistance?”
Here are a few questions to help you to decide if professional assistance would be helpful:
- Is your mom becoming more and more withdrawn from social interactions?
- Are accidents occurring frequently, such as slips and falls?
- Are you finding your mom in an unkempt state?
- Not bathing, eating, changing clothes, not getting out of bed on a regular basis
- Is she becoming more withdrawn and not willing to go outside of her home regularly?
- Is her memory loss becoming a safety concern?
- Leaving the stove on or forgetting to turn the water off?
- Does she have new care long-term care needs?
- Changes daily care level or additional long-term diagnosis’s can suggest that professional in-home health care may be needed
In-home care assistant could be a service to explore if you have answered yes to these questions.
While we want to be there for our aging parents, often we can’t be there due to work, family lifestyle, distance and other circumstances beyond our control. Let our cloudnine Agency caregivers help lighten your load.
The cloudnine Agency is dedicated to providing the best in-home care to you and your family member. We find no greater joy than that of caregiving. Our caregivers offer the best care available. The cloudnine Agency caregivers genuinely care about their clients and enhance their lives through genuine love and empathy.
Contact us today to learn how we can help your loved receive our personalized In-Home Care services!
Note: This information is general in nature. It should not be construed as professional medical, financial, legal, or tax advice. You should work with your healthcare provider, financial, attorney, or tax professional to determine what will work best for you and your loved ones situation.