In-home care provides more flexible options for long-term needs of many older adults and those with chronic illnesses. An in-home caregiver helps make it possible for people with functional limitations to remain at home in a comfortable, familiar environment. Caregivers provide a wide range of assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), such as bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting and eating. In addition, caregivers help with instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs), such as shopping, companionship, nutritional meal preparation, laundry, transportation, scheduling and taking notes during medical appointments.
The cloudnine Agency takes responsibility in providing consistent supervision for the caregivers we hire. This includes fully training our caregivers to understand the proper standards of care according to the parameters of our superior and holistic non-medical personal care. We continually add more skills and knowledge to our highly professional caregivers with frequent in-services and continuous training.
Our agency also allows our clients and their family, the freedom from worry regarding all the liabilities, taxes, workman’s compensation, full and concise background checks-just to name a few.
When a family is ready to hire an in-home care agency, The cloudnine Agency should be at the top of the list.
We proudly offer the following services:
- Respite Care
- Specialization in dementia care
- Medication reminders
- Quality, engaging companionship
- Detailed housekeeping
- Bathing, hygiene and dressing assistance
- Planning and preparation of delicious, nutritional meals
- Assistance with eating
- Running errands and shopping
- Driving clients to appointments, taking notes and relaying information to clients and their family
- Knowledgeable financial assistance-bill paying and organizing
- Travel companionship and arrangements
- Exercise supervision and range of motion exercises
- Assisting hospice for end of life care
- Vigil care for the dying
- Pet care
- Geriatric care consultations
- Private duty
- Concierge service for surgery
- Care at hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living and skilled nursing facilities
- Care for post surgical patients
Companionship Care is about your independence, the familiar comfort of home and staying connected with what matters most – friends, pets, neighbors, family.
Rehabilitation at home. There’s no magical formula or timeline for recovery. Care needs to be flexible and unique to each patient and their family